The purpose of the Education Committee is to:
- Bridge Institutional aims and perspectives with emerging needs through program/ dialogue spaces.
- Share / Review experiences and key learning from the various open programs that have been offered during the year by Sumedhas.
- Discuss and plan for new offerings (if any) and/or re-evaluate existing program design structures.
- Focus on the areas that need further research and developmental efforts to create/consolidate perspectives and increased internal knowledge, efficiency and competence.
- Review capacity / capability of facilitator resources.
Attendees: Program Directors, Deans (Internship) and chaired by the Executive Director.